‘You are what you eat’ applies to pets as much as to us. 68% of pet parents admit that they don’t know what is good for the pet’s health. Every pet’s nutritional needs could be different depending on the pet type, pets’ age, their activity level, gender and breed and much more.
Better nutrition provides an overall boost to their immunity is no secret, but we continue to wonder what is the best food / quantity and frequency for our pet and forever striving to strike that right balance of Proteins, carbohydrates, fats, vitamins, minerals, fibre, and water.
Feeding just the right kind of food backed by supplements and vitamins not only reduces the risk of health issues but also lowers the visits to vets and their bills.
Some of the important and frequent questions that Pet Parents ask their vets is :
- What do we feed our pet, Dos and Don’ts?
- What is an appropriate amount of food to be given?
- Intervals and frequency of food in a day?
- What is the balanced diet for my dog / cat?
- Ours is a vegetarian family, cant my dog or cat be on veg food and still be healthy?
- Can’t my pet survive solely on home cooked food?
- Do I change the food pattern and consumption with pets’ ageing?
- What is the right age to introduce the vitamins and supplements?
Famous Myths about pet’s food and nutrition :
- Dry pet food keeps your pets teeth clean.
- Can dog eat cat food and vice versa.
- The packed food is best for pets.
- Frozen food is healthy for the pets.
- Changing the pet’s food brand can be hard on the pet’s health.
- That feeding anything or all types of foods, fruits and vegetables is healthy for the pets.
Why TelePetVet – Health & Nutritional ConsultationPetMantraa™ places immense importance in pet’s health and are aligned with your concerns and doubts about your pet’s health and Nutrition.
Having a pet is a big responsibility, it is important to feed your pet right amount of high-quality food at the right
It is imperative to organize a schedule around your furry friend and is best to ask a veterinarian about a nutritious diet and the feed schedule. Schedule their eating times will help schedule their bathroom timings and in turn will help you to plan your day.
You cannot let your pet either grow overweight or get underweight. Asking a vet will help you move towards the correct path.
It is important to get an understanding about the types of food that can pose serious health issues to your pet..
call us at 9810323854 / 9810598405/ 9810903343