PetMantraa™ may provide links to third-party websites and third-party applications to enhance user interaction, convenience and benefit. That you upon accessing those links through the PetMantraa™’s applications will leave the PetMantraa™’s applications. Thus, it is made clear that the said sites or their privacy policies may differ from PetMantraa™’s practices and are not within the control of PetMantraa™.
PetMantraa™ does not endorse or make any representations about third-party websites and third-party applications. Any personal information you may choose to provide to or that is collected by these third parties, including any social media websites and applications featured on our application, websites or otherwise, is not covered by the PetMantraa™’s Privacy Statement.
We encourage you to review the privacy statement or policy of any website or applications before submitting your personal information. We may also provide social media features on our applications that enable you to share PetMantraa™ information with your social networks and to interact with PetMantraa™ on various social media sites. Your use of these features may result in the collection or sharing of information about you, depending on the feature. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and settings on the social media sites with which you interact to make sure you understand how the information provided by you could be used or shared by those sites.
- Your First Name, Last Name, E-mail Address, residential address, gender, photographs, Organization Name, Hobby, Pets photographs, Mobile Phone Number, Pet’s information, location, Country, City and Phone Number.
- Your interaction with our services including match-based content, your pet’s interests, play styles, height, weight, matching requirements, preferences, profiles that you liked, declined, unmatched, chats, expiring connections, reports, ratings, feedback, dispute resolution or any kind of content you generate or relating to your account.
- We also process your chat with other user.
- PetMantraa™ automatically collects personal information pertaining to you when you visit our applications and through e-mails that we may exchange. We may use automated technologies including the use of web server logs to collect IP addresses, device details, cookies and web beacons. The collection of this information will allow us to improve the effectiveness of PetMantraa™ applications and our marketing activities. By using PetMantraa™’s applications which also includes third party platform for providing certain services on the App, associated microsites and website, you agree to the processing of your information as explained in this Privacy Statement.
- You can engage with us through social media websites or mobile applications or through features on PetMantraa™ Applications that integrate with social media sites. When you engage with us through social media sites, you may allow us to have access to certain information from your social media profile based upon your privacy preference settings on such platform.
- If you access our applications on your mobile device, we may collect personal information such as your First Name, Last Name, E-mail Address, residential address, gender, photographs, Organization Name, Hobbies, likings, pet’s information, Country, City, Phone Number, IP address and Device details.
- We use your name and email to send you the specific information and/or program you have requested. We may use your name and email to send you marketing information and news.
- We use first-party and third-party cookies to compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so we can optimize our website and create a better user experience for you.
- We may also use it for billing, service requested, assess queries, administration and pet networking. We may also use your personal information for additional purposes.
- You may request PetMantraa™ support to rectify or erase data whenever needed.We store data until it is no longer necessary to provide our services, as mandated by law from time to time or until your account is deleted – whichever comes first. This is a case-by-case determination that depends on things like the nature of the data, why it is collected and processed, and relevant legal or operational retention needs.
- PetMantraa™ will share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. We share information with vendors who help us manage our online registration process or payment processors or transactional message processors, some of them might be located outside of India.
- We will share information with the event organizers. We share your information with event organizers and other parties responsible for fulfilling the purchase obligation. The event organizers and other parties may use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
- We will share information with our business partners. This includes a third party who provide or sponsor an event, or who operates a venue where we hold events. Our partners use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
- We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
- We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business. For example, if part of our business is sold we may give our customer list as part of that transaction. We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy. We will tell you before we do this.
PetMantraa™’s Applications are not directed at nor targeted at children. No one who has not reached the age of eighteen may use the Applications unless supervised by an adult.
By accessing this Application, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older
You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails. It may take us about 15 days to process your request. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still be sending you transactional messages through email and SMS about your purchases.
We work hard to protect you from unauthorized access to or alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information. As with all technology companies, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information will always remain secure
We regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks and regularly review our information collection, storage and processing practices to update our physical, technical and organizational security measures.
We may suspend your use of all or part of the services without notice if we suspect or detect any breach of security. If you believe that your account or information is no longer secure, please notify us immediately on email@example.com
- You have a right to request access to your personal information. You may send us a request for access.
- You also have the right to correct any inaccuracies in your personal information. If you have an account with the PetMantraa™ Site, this can usually be done through the appropriate “your account” or “your profile” section on the applications Otherwise, you can send us a request to rectify your data by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Further, you have the option to file a complaint for suspected or actual violations of your data protection rights with the relevant supervisory authority.
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide the services you have requested, or for other essential purposes such as performance of a contract, complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing our policies.
PetMantraa™ may share your personal information with your consent, or where the disclosure is necessary for compliance of a legal obligation or where required by government agencies mandated under law to procure such disclosure. PetMantraa™ shall take all possible endeavors to ensure that the information transferred to a third party is not further disclosed by it except where permissible under law, but cannot guarantee the same
PetMantraa™ may transfer certain personal information across geographical borders to PetMantraa™ entities or service providers in other countries working on our behalf in accordance with applicable law. A Transfer of personal information has a broad meaning and occurs when information is communicated, moved, accessed or otherwise sent to another country.
In cases where personal information would need to be transferred outside of a country where PetMantraa™ operates, towards other jurisdictions, specific requirements may apply for such Transfer to be allowed.
PetMantraa™ shall not be responsible for the authenticity of the personal information supplied to it by its service providers, whose duty it is to ensure that the information provided by it or its employees is authentic.
Any grievance or complaint, in relation to processing of personal information, should be sent to PetMantraa™ in writing to following contact email ID email@example.com Grievance shall be redressed as expeditiously as possible.
This Privacy Statement is effective from 13th April,2021 and it supersedes all existing polices on the subject matter. It is made clear that your use/visit to our website/app/microsite or availing of any services/opening of account/purchase of any product shall be deemed as your consent to present Policies.
Please note that this Privacy Statement may be subject to change from time to time. The revised Privacy Statement will accordingly be published on this page. We will not reduce your rights under this Privacy Statement without your explicit consent. Please regularly check this Privacy Statement to ensure you are aware of the latest updates with respect to the same.
This Privacy Statement was last updated on 22nd March 2021
If you have any questions or comments regarding this Privacy Statement or processing of your personal information, please contact us by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org